HEARTBEATS - A GALACTIC REQUIEM
Released 2014. The Heartbeats prologue: "When no one was watching, he would indulge in puzzles so challenging and unforgiving that they would make him forget the world outside - and the war that consumed the galaxy.
And so, all he left behind for the universe to remember him by was a series of puzzles that portrayed the events that had moved and made him. This game was his story and his legacy.
He called it Heartbeats."
- A stylish mix of classic point'n'click'ish puzzles.
- A graphic novel in the iPhone format.
- A hardcore, old school and unforgiving experience.
- A short story where each pages is the puzzle, that unlocks the next.
- A bunch of Spotify playlists as game music made by cool friends who know their music.
- A game where the first three levels are for free.
- A game where the remaining seven levels cost only $ 0,99.
- Nordic Game Awards - Best Nordic Handheld Game, Best Artistic Achievement & Best Nordic Innovation
- Spilprisen (The Game Award) - Artistic Achievement of The Year
- Danish Game Awards - Danish Game of The Year
Spotify playlist creators
Heartbeats has no music but the game comes with an array of playlists, that we've asked cool people, who know their music to create and they delivered big time (THANKS AGAIN, GUYS!). Find the playlists here or access them through the game: